Sunday 29 November 2009

New Sketchbook and icecream

I did a swap with my friend Claire (her works amazing deffinatly worth a look) this week, i traded my teenage mutant ninja turtle's t-shirt (which was amazing but far too small) for 3 lovely moleskine sketchbooks. And here's the work I've been doing. I have a few ideas for stories rolling round my head but nothings leaping out at the moment, so watch this space. I've been talking to my friend Jack all evening, hes a really talented illustrator aswell, and also deffinatly worth a look, i feel much more inspired after talking to him. I'm feeling a bit ill at the moment :( but have my coach tickets booked to go to London on Thursday :), i've had a lovely weekend despite the weather. Love love love xxx





















No comments:

Post a Comment