Friday, 27 November 2009

Paper fun

I've had an unproductive couple of days art wise but for good reason, my friend Helen came to visit :) she left today :( but Jessie who used to be a 3rd year came in today, we're going to see her show in London next week in the stolen space gallery, I'm really excited, you can check out her work here :) or here

Anyway, I'm still working on Addis Berner Bear, here's a few ideas, lots of flaps (ha ha) and interactive-y things, most likely more to come in the next few weeks, love love xx































































































































































































I don't know why these are upsidedown, oh well
















































No comments:

Post a Comment